View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #7
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 321 Row K Season Tickets (Doppelganger)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
Hey Doppelganger..... why are you not saying anything about KIMMY and her profit?

Season tickets for all 10 games, playoff option can be discussed. Seats are on the club level in the Mezzanine and great views of the field.

Selling for 5000.00. Private Message me if interested.
Wow. First time getting called out! In my time on this board this is the first time I recall someone calling me out like that.

I did not take a shot at Bailee's dad. What I simply did was go through a little math and basically wish him(I think) luck in selling them. Why did I not do it for Kimmy? 2 reasons.

1. I did not see it. Contrary to popular belief I don't hang out on the board all day. I have other things to do with my time. I don't continuously check the board unless I am watching a game. I don't buy tickets, so I usually don't go in those forums. Usually I participate in the Texans, draft, Stos, and NSZ areas.

2. I don't personally know Kimmy, but I have read many of her posts and "know" her as a contributing member of this community. She has offered great opinions over the years on numerous topics. her interest in this board is not to sell tickets but to engage in Texans related topics.

In contrast, Bailee's dad has 23 posts, which are all related to selling tickets. He has not added content nor offered opinion. It seems to me his interest in this board is solely to sell tickets.

To different objectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well maybe because Kimmy has been around for years and contributed to the MB other than just listing tickets while Bailee's dad has never made a post about football. Seems pretty clear to me. We don't exist to be a ticket brokerage. We allow folks who otherwise participate here to sell tickets.
Well said sir.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote