View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #6
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 29405 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colt McCoy traded to 49ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I actually had high hopes for McCoy.
Sadly, I'm not surprised.

At first, I thought he was too short, but, someone pointed out that he was the same height as Drew Brees. (He's actually an inch taller!) So then, I thought, ok, cool, maybe he'll make it.

But, alas, the curse of Mack Brown and the "Austin Bubble" rears its head again. He's doesn't have the arm strength or durability of Drew Brees.

I like Colt. Nice dude. I want him to succeed. But, overall, I'm not surprised he's struggling. He wasn't prepared at UT.

UT alumni have got to let that great Rose Bowl victory over USC go, and move forward. Their football program is flailing.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote