View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264424 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm worried about Brooks and merci at olb. That duo doesn't excite me. I need to see more from merciless. I didn't see him show the ability to beat blocks last season or in college really. Reed to me rushes like a good pass rushing dt. That's his pass rush style IMO.

I personally don't think merciless, barwin nor reed are hood pass rushers. I think merciless has the most potential there simply because he's quicker than the other two, but meh....

We need another guy out there, or we need to seriously consider letting braman get some real pass rushing attempts. If we roll reed and merciless out there, our pass rush is going to be about the same as last year. Maybe a little better, nothing to write home about.
Totally agree with this post.... well except that Merci, Barwin, or Reed aren't hood pass rushers... I don't know what they did in the hood.

But we definitely need to find an outside pass rusher. I want a WR or even a OG (LG specifically) so badly, but if we get a pass rusher in the first, I won't be mad.