View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Dang it! Now the Titans will know all the Texans audibles...wait...nevermind...
They lost Jared Cook.
Quote:
Going into free agency this offseason, tight end Jared Cook and the St. Louis Rams were an obvious match. Cook wanted to get out of Tennessee, and the Rams wanted a physically gifted tight end who could be a strong offensive threat down the field.
IF they use him in the slot, or as a psuedo TE, he'll be an excellent safety blanket for their young QB. But I'm sure, he will not be challenging Kenny Britt or Kendall Wright for playing time.

I also found this interesting.
Quote:
Look at some of the best teams in the NFL these days: The Ravens, 49ers, Patriots, Falcons and Texans. These teams have a lot of similarities, but one of the most prevalent is that they all have a great tight end. Baltimore has Dennis Pitta, San Francisco has Vernon Davis, New England has Rob Gronkowski, Atlanta has Tony Gonzalez and Houston has Owen Daniels.
That was written March 2013 this year. I know it's just BleacherReport, but it's nice to know that someone still believes the Texans are among the best teams in the NFL.