View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #39
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans won't draft your favorite wide receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Roberson! Thanks for the correction. I always have it in my head as Robinson.

My son is a sr. with him, and said two teams showed a lot of interest in Roberson at their pro day, taking the time to interview him and have him fill out some paperwork. The Texans were one of those two teams.

I figured he'd either get drafted late, if he was drafted at all, or be an UDFA.
Yeah, my brother and a couple of his friends were talking about him the other day. My brother was out at the pro day, but didn't participate because of his acl injury.

Did your son participate in it?

My brother is about to graduate too. Matter of fact we're heading up there in a couple weeks for their graduation.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote