View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #37
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans won't draft your favorite wide receiver

Dre comes from a national championship pedigree. From a football factory. I know the easiest thing to do when evaluating a young kid is to compare him to somebody you like, but IMO if the kid hasnt held a trophy over his head in college, he isnt Andre Johnson, and to believe he would have even half the career Dre has had is a dis-service to both players.

On topic: If the Texans dont address WR in the 1st 2 rounds of the draft is it OK to get back on the "Rick Smith Sucks Balls" train heading out of town?

If anything Smith should be working on a package to move up in the draft and get that legitimate replacement for Dre instead of looking at projects, those havent worked out thus far.