View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013   #74
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
Because as much grief as he gets, Schaub is still a top 15 QB in the league. There are about 17 teams in the league that would upgrade their QB to Schaub if they could.
Top 15.

Schaub had a bad year.

Schaub threw for 4000 yards.

We were top 5 in scoring.

We led the league in T.O.P.

We won 12 games.

We signed him for almost half of what Tony Romo got. Tony freak'n Romo. Substantially less money than Flacco got.

4 months ago, December 1st, 2012 Matt Schaub was hands down the better QB, of the three. That's just 4 months ago. I may be in denial, but I do not believe his foot is of any concern. He struggled late last year, but I don't believe it was because of his foot. Nothing he's said, or anyone has said hints to a problem with his foot. Nothing he's done since hints at any kind of a problem with his foot.