View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #31
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans won't draft your favorite wide receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
That sucks my little brother is a junior he plays center, and is 6'3 295. Talking to Baylor, UTSA and Virginia and a few smaller schools right now.
Looks like we might have enough guys with family members in or nearly college football to start a thread somewhere. My oldest nephew was a 4 year letterman at baylor from 07-10 (graduated and is an asst coach at his high school)

My younger nephew just signed at letter ot intent at Arkansas state to play De and major in engineering.