View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #29
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 136745 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I'm sorry but fans burning your jersey on your front yard is not just fan criticism. That's what happened to Jacoby and I don't blame him for leaving for that reason.
Maybe he should have had an hour special on ESPN and kept us on the edge of our seats about his impeding move to Miami?

There are wackos and loons every where but don't try to make this out to be like there were rows of fans lined up ready to burn crap in his yard. If he was truly scared he would have hired security or asked the team to take other precautionary measures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote