View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #17
Lucky

Rep Power: 172599 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans won't draft your favorite wide receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
hen how do u explain the POsey K Martin pick then ...??? neither of those two are like Andre at all there different
Andre Johnson types aren't found in the 3rd or 4th round very often.

Here's the sentence from Texans_Chick's blog that makes me think the Texans won't go WR in the 1st:

Quote:
In addition, I think the Texans have enough belief in their offensive system to not think they have to draft a wide receiver in the low first.
Andre Johnson is under contract for 4 more seasons. I don't think the Texans see the necessity of finding his future replacement in this draft. I think they are looking for a solid #2 WR, and probably think they can find one @ #58. Maybe so. There are enough concerns on both sides of the ball to make me feel that WR is not a lock with that 1st pick.