Thread: Sleepers
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79683 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sleepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
Paul Worrilow, ILB, Delaware

I have not paid as much attention to small school prospects (hell, the draft in general) much this year, but this kid looks like a player.
Guy tested really well, didn't he?
I have concern though regarding his highlights.
He was free to go quite often; it's difficult to tell how he will perform with trash around him.

That brought me back to Burdette; he pulled a hamstring on the first forty at his pro day so we can't gauge his ability based on the work-out.
Dunno how much it will affect his draft stock. Will he become an UDFA?

Man, his game tapes look fantastic.
This is a guy I wanted with an extra "6th" round compensatory pick that we thought we had.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote