View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #65
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eagles sign Connor Barwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I'd rather go OLB in the early rounds of draft and pay much less than Barwin would have had here, especially since he appeared to have been a huge fat zero all year.

The guy is a workout warrior. When was the last time the announcers were screaming his name after he had busted up a play or really impacted the game in a big way?

The guy was the David Carr of the defense while he was here. Great style, fabulously awesome hair, and a knack for really turning it on in camp...good with the media, yada yada.

Philly has become to us what we were to the Broncos, it's the circle of life.

Yeah, unless it was for the vet min I didn't want barwin back. And even then id have had to think about it because I'd Luke younger players with higher upside to have a shot and barwin would be in the way of that.

That said, barwin would be a pretty good solb. But that's reeds spot sooooo....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote