View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #12
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Those guys deserve considerations; I like Sio Moore better both on tapes (he also had good weeks at the Shrine game and the Senior Bowl) and at the combine.

This guy really can play at any of the four LB spots.
He can run with TEs and RBs, even with some slots, too.
He was used everywhere at UConn and played well at each and all spots; extremely versatile.

http://nflsfuture.com/2013/03/08/sio...outing-report/
Moore is good candidate and would be there @ 57. Three Amigos are discussing him.