View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #29
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeaux View Post
i wouldn't mind bostic and i'd like dobbins and rudd back as well . . .

i've been leaning towards ilb in the 1st and had been eyeing ogletree or minter . . . i just don't see the value in a wr at 27 when we can get the same quality with our 2nd . . . robert wood keeps catching my attention.

we are in a pretty good position to where we can take bpa of need . . . trading out of the 1st for another 2nd+ would be the way to go if we can find a partner . . . i can't figure out what wade likes at nt so i really can't tell you when he might take 1 . . . they are liable to go fast in the 1st, but we could find value in the 3rd . . . and a safety in the 1st 4 picks is needed for depth . . . so my best value draft would be:

s or ilb (although if the right nt fell)
wr
s or ilb
nt

btw, i don't see reed moving inside full time which takes away the need for the starter there.
May take away need for starter but not necessarily picking OLB in first as we did last draft.