View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I'm on board with reed at ILB. Athletic and can tackle. That will force us to take an OLB with a high pick which I'm always behind. Can never have too many pass rushers and Reed wasn't exactly impressing with his skills at that position.

Braman, Mercilus, and draft pick will make a great rotation IMO.

See QB. Get QB. Do sack dance. Congrats. I just wrote those guys' play book for next season.
Bolded is why I can see a rookie starting across from one season Mercilus. A rookie Nose on this line also could fit in. I think a vet ILB will start but lower round ILB will be drafted.