View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #5
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why the Texans won't draft your favorite wide receiver

Quote:
How can a guy this tall have such small hands?
I'm sure his girlfriend has wondered the same thing at some point...

Quote:
Size, athleticism, the Texans are certain not to want to throw fades in his direction.
Funny, sad and true all at the same time! He could be 6'9 and it probably wouldn't matter. Score a touchdown in the redzone? Bah who needs those. I rather give our kicker some extra practice!

Quote:
Fast, productive, comes from a NFL family. But off-field thingies and hair.
Thanks. Now I'm going to have to google and see what atrocity his hair is. Can it be worse than Ed Reed looking like Fredrick Douglas reborn?

Quote:
Tall dude scored lots of touchdowns. Texans donít do passing touchdowns.
What is this term...passing touchdowns? I am unfamiliar with it.

Quote:
When was the last time the Texans drafted someone in the first round that didnít excel in the combine underwear olympics?
Underwear Olympics lol. I like that one.

Heh, joking aside, very funny and good article. I have a few receivers I like but I doubt they'll get picked because the Texans have came out of left field with some of their choices. Hopefully, they will surprise us all and actually pick someone we actually would like to see on the roster instead of pulling someone from a small college (Lane College anyone?) or someone who hasn't played for an entire season. Most mocks lately seem to have us grabbing Hopkins out of Clemson.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote