View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Iluustrated 2013 Mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Check ot Corrosions picks over in the TT Mock draft section,

Would you be happy if the draft fell like this for the Texans?

I know I would be jumping with joy.
As a whole do you see Texans going this route? Dobson pick in 3rd would be amazing, he was there so you take him but don't see him actually falling that far in actual draft, just have to wait & see. Know both of you love D'Rick Rodgers but doubt he is even on Texans board? You have both Brandon Williams & Jesse Williams available in the 2nd which allows you to take another position in 1st. I would have selected Barwins replacement Damontre Moore or 5 tech DE Datone Jones. Maybe Texans really like Hunt of Okafor? That way you cover pass rush, enforcer up the middle & deep threat with first three picks. Just a guess but pass rusher is now the priority pick/need left on the board. The polished ones are gone but you could still take developmental player with high ceiling like South Carolina Devin Taylor. That would help me live with this group because of its upside & uncharacteristic Texan risk

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote