Thread: Coon
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
JMO:

1. Allen, if healthy this is a great pick but the knee injury worries me.
2. Green, I don't know alot about him but he seems a bit undersized for a 3-4, he looks more like a 4-3 OLB or MLB.
3. Jenkins, not bad I could live with this pick.
3. Thomas, good pick IF he's available.
4. Faulk, there's better uninjured players available at OT.
5. Gholston, I like this pick. If he can add some weight he might become a good 3-4 DE.
6. Smith, depending on health issues this also might be a very good pick, but seems a little early.
6. Wilson, good low risk high reward pick, I've had him in my recent mocks as well.
7. Reed, again low risk and possibly high reward pick especially with his brother Brooks alread on the team.
I think the idea with Greene would be to move him inside .... good cover skills too. Was one of my targets in the TT mock.

I just cant see Jenkins on the board that deep ... those DT's will be gone in the first two rounds.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote