View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87506 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated 2013 Mocks

But see this is my problem with many people's analysis of Allen vs. Hunter. 1 guy was injured in 2011 had a great bounce back season in 2012. the other guy got injured in 2012, and still might have issues going into the draft. but when people are grading both these guys, they significantly knock hunter more, for having been injured in his career than they do Allen.Yes i get it, 1 guys injury was worse than the others, but i think he more than answered questions about the health of that knee this past CFB season.

Both are great prospects, but there is absolutely no way you can look at tape from 2012 of both of these guys and come away thinking that Allen is the better prospect of the 2 or even think that Hunter isn't 1 of if not the top WR prospect in the draft. Allen's projected max (700-850 yds 6 TDs) in the NFL is Hunter's floor.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote