View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013   #148
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FA FB Greg Jones to visit Texans (signed march 27)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
...And chiseled out of stone. Just ask MJD what he thinks about this. I think the FO has hit one outta the park on this move. Can't wait to see him do what James Casey just wasn't capable of doing. No knock on J.C. but he was admittedly a hybrid. Not a true snot locker clean the hole kind of a guy. I like this signing big time.
I agree i think this was a true value signing, and i wouldnt be surprised to see them give him a 3-4 year deal after next season. This guy can open some holes.