View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #314
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 57809 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: facebook posts by Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhandsluke2 View Post
Niiice Reed, this just came across my FB from Roush. If he was going to get a Roush though could have at least got a Raptor imo

"Brooks Reed, linebacker for the Houston Texans, picking up his Roush Performance Phase 2 supercharged F-150 5."

Thats cute. If he wanted a real truck he would have bought a Chevy. His Ford is probably already in the shop for repairs as we speak.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote