View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottoddie View Post
I'm of the opinion that we move Reed to ILB & take one of the stud NT's with our 1st, preferably Hankins if he drops to us. Otherwise, I look to trade down into the early 2nd & take Jenkins out of Georgia. My thinking is that this move will plug up the middle & stop/slow down the runs up the middle.

I'm going WR in the 2nd & hoping that Brandon Jenkins falls to us in the 3rd.

Too bad things rarely fall the way you want them to.
Do you mean Brandon Williams? Or John Jenkins I guess as he plays for Georgia. Took me a minute.