View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's discuss Texans ILB

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I am not sold on Reed moving to ILB but either way, Texans will probably draft OLB in top 3 rounds. Last draft it was with pick one (Mercilus). If Reed does not move, tell me what you think we need to replace Bradie James. Will another scrub vet be the direction Phillips goes or will he want a top three round draft selection.

IMO if we draft by round three we could go with a round 4 or after ILB. I like
Klein or Beauharnais in 5th and think he would do well beside Cush and behind Brandon Williams. Also the addition of Ed Reed would make the transition smoother for a late round guy.
I expect us to draft ILB and pick up a vet or two at ILB. If they don't get any other nibbles, I wouldn't be surprised if we sign Dobbins, James, and Ruud and give them a chance to play for a spot.

I'm expecting us to go Bostic or Klein in rounds 3-5.

It's funny. During the season, I was hoping Te'o would fall to us. Now I'm sure he will but I'm not sure if we want to draft either him or Minter in the 1st. And that's what I was hoping we'd do prior to the whole imaginary girlfriend thing.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote