View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #62
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Not really. There would not have been a market for Schaub. Flacco had leverage. Rodgers would have had leverage. Jerry Jones is completely insane. Schaub is overpayed.
Sure there would have some market for schaub. Not a silly one, but I totally convinced that if the bills would give Fitzpatrick his last contract or Kolb warrented a nice contract or alex smith garners a high 2nd with future mid-rounder that there would somebody looking at Schuab with longing eyes.

Scary as it sounds, we have fogotten, what total QB desparation feels like. The texans have QB mediocrity problem, but enough teams would replace average for awfulness.