Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #12
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Feel like a broken record here, many people have their minds made up already who haven't actually even seen him play. You know that little hitch route that is so effective for Schaub to Johnson, where Andre creates yards after the catch? this is what Allen excells at as well. I've made pro comparisons but apparently people choose not to read or believe in what I'm trying to communicate. Failure on my part I guess, getting tired of this whole process, guess that's to be expected after going at it past 10 years, just usually more educated posters in draft forum. There should really be no confusion with this DWR class
Yeh I guess Gill Brandt has never watched film on Allen. Guess he isn't educated enough. From now on we all should just take your word for it.