View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #16
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 93420 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Yeah, I was somewhat surprised Jacoby was released from us last season. The reason being, is I remember about a month after the Ravens game, reading an article saying that the Coaches had not given up on him, and he will still be with us on opening day.

Then it was reported he was on the trading block, and then released.

Certainly contradicting, but it doesn't surprise me that all of the fans gave him ****. I wonder if he saw the 40 page forum about how he needs to go?
Many players and their families read message boards, this one included. They may not read it consistently, but it's a way to check the temperature of the fans.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote