Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #11
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
So it sounds like you are very big on Allen if you make any comparisons between him and AJ and would be delighted if the Texans got him ?
I don't follow college ball very much at all so I'm interested in what guys like you think about Draft prospects especially for the Texans since you know the players coming out. I've not seen any of these guys play, so I'm all ears when it comes to evaluations of the WRs this year since the Texans need help there so badly.
Great player

But avg speed and knee/ankle injuries in college and avg speed to begin with = 2nd rd IMHO.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote