Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #10
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Feel like a broken record here, many people have their minds made up already who haven't actually even seen him play. You know that little hitch route that is so effective for Schaub to Johnson, where Andre creates yards after the catch? this is what Allen excells at as well. I've made pro comparisons but apparently people choose not to read or believe in what I'm trying to communicate. Failure on my part I guess, getting tired of this whole process, guess that's to be expected after going at it past 10 years, just usually more educated posters in draft forum. There should really be no confusion with this WR class
So it sounds like you are very big on Allen if you make any comparisons between him and AJ and would be delighted if the Texans got him ?
I don't follow college ball very much at all so I'm interested in what guys like you think about Draft prospects especially for the Texans since you know the players coming out. I've not seen any of these guys play, so I'm all ears when it comes to evaluations of the WRs this year since the Texans need help there so badly.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote