Thread: Keenan Allen-WR
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47761 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Keenan Allen-WR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Allen is tops playing in/finding space, Hopkins I like better snatching it in coverage. Add them together and you get 85% AJ.

I'm very concerned about Allen's knee, though, and I'd like more info on what his ankle surgey was before the 2012 season too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
PCL on his left knee. Allen is scheduled to visit the famous Dr. Andrews to check out the knee.
Feel like a broken record here, many people have their minds made up already who haven't actually even seen him play. You know that little hitch route that is so effective for Schaub to Johnson, where Andre creates yards after the catch? this is what Allen excells at as well. I've made pro comparisons but apparently people choose not to read or believe in what I'm trying to communicate. Failure on my part I guess, getting tired of this whole process, guess that's to be expected after going at it past 10 years, just usually more educated posters in draft forum. There should really be no confusion with this WR class

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote