View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013   #8
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 51562 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slauson Wants to Apologize to Cushing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolyat93 View Post
What did he own up to? That Cush was injured? Nowhere in that statement did he admit that he made a jackass play.

It's as bad as a "I'm sorry that you're offended."
He said "it was a frowned upon block", "I think about it all the time", sounds like the guy genuinely feels bad for the guy. He went out of his way to track down Cushing's phone number and tried to call and apologize to him personally.

All I'm saying is that I respect someone who is willing to offer an apology. Seems like a lot of you would have preferred if he didn't try to apologize to Cushing at all. To each his own.