View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #4
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I was driving and had 610 SportsTalk on the radio earlier and McClain said two things I had not heard before or missed reading:

1) He said the reason Jacoby is gone is because his agent asked the Texans to release him because of the treatment he was getting from the fans ... ?

2) He also said that Marciano was not in favor of letting Trindon Holliday go ... ?

McClain was very direct & both statements were very clear. True?

(Mods, wasn't sure where this topic "fit" exactly -- move as needed, thx.)

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised Jacoby was released from us last season. The reason being, is I remember about a month after the Ravens game, reading an article saying that the Coaches had not given up on him, and he will still be with us on opening day.

Then it was reported he was on the trading block, and then released.

Certainly contradicting, but it doesn't surprise me that all of the fans gave him ****. I wonder if he saw the 40 page forum about how he needs to go?

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote