View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #2
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John McClain on SportsTalk today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I was driving and had 610 SportsTalk on the radio earlier and McClain said two things I had not heard before or missed reading:

1) He said the reason Jacoby is gone is because his agent asked the Texans to release him because of the treatment he was getting from the fans ... ?

2) He also said that Marciano was not in favor of letting Trindon Holliday go ... ?

McClain was very direct & both statements were very clear. True?

(Mods, wasn't sure where this topic "fit" exactly -- move as needed, thx.)
I've heard both of those things before, and while I can't say they're true any more than you can, they both sound realistic, they make sense, and my guess is they are both probably true (especially the Jacoby thing).