View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #54
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some believe atmosphere is safe for gay NFL player to come out

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
I certainly did get the wrong poster, and I apologize for being so really clumsy. And as someone who is neither black nor Christian, your insight on this issue as a black Christian who also has friends now actively playing in the NFL obviously goes far beyond any that I might have. Thanks for your comments, I enjoyed reading them, and again sorry for being so sloppy.
No worries, and no need to apologize. I can see why a lot of people have that view. Most of these guys are all about feeding their families, or in most cases filling their garages with expensive cars. If there is a gay player who can help them do that then that's all that matters. The fans will probably give whoever comes out a harder time than his teammates.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote