View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams interestd in Romo

I like Romo, I don't like Schaub. But I think the move would be more lateral..... & a waste of our time. Can Romo win a Super Bowl? Sure, with the right team. Maybe with the team we have now. Can Schaub win a Super Bowl? Sure, with the right team. Maybe with the team we have right now.

Romo made Laurent Robinson look like a better receiver & I'm starting to think he makes Austin look better as well. He's had a revolving door at RB, RT, Center, both guards... but the man is talented & he can (& will) throw the ball.

I think we are a more complete team than what the Cowboys fielded in 2012, but our lack of depth showed in December, when our guru couldn't overcome our weaknesses. There's about a half a dozen ifs that prevented us from winning it all this year & that's with Schaub. I don't think Romo would have overcome them by himself.

Well, I take that back. His mobility damn sure would have helped us down the stretch, but his mistakes would have probably put us in a bigger hole.... so it's hard to say.

But basically, I agree with most others. If the Schaub era is over (& I don't believe it's even close to over, you guys are going to be really surprised by Schaub in2013) Romo is not the direction I want to go...... & I like Romo.