View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #54
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 25128 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cap space, as of March 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
I do not know the what the cap ramifications would be but I sure am hoping that the Redskins are willing to part ways with Kirk Cousins after next season in exchange for 2 high draft picks and we can part ways with Schuab. That would be ideal.
Depending on the way things shake down in Philly (just as it depends on how things happen in Washington), I think the best bet, for less picks (or lower round picks) would be for Nick Foles to come to Houston and light it up. I believe he's the better prospect of the two that could conceivably be attained.

1.) Foles
2.) Cousins

I would just hate for Foles to become the next Billy Volek...and he has a greater chance of that happening.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote