View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #7
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams interestd in Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Say what you want about romo but if the money made sense, I would consider him a clear upgrade from Schaub and would like to see him here.

He will be paid top dollar from someone else so it won't matter but thats my two cents.

Romo is a good QB and he is what separates the cowboys from a 3-13 season. He makes that team appear much better than they actually are.
Put Romo behind a good O line and give him a stud RB/Defense and he'd put up better #'s than Schaub imo.

A lot of the mistakes you see him make in Dallas is because he's asked to do too much at times. A lot like Phillip Rivers recently.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote