View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #5
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams interestd in Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Say what you want about romo but if the money made sense, I would consider him a clear upgrade from Schaub and would like to see him here.

He will be paid top dollar from someone else so it won't matter but thats my two cents.

Romo is a good QB and he is what separates the cowboys from a 3-13 season. He makes that team appear much better than they actually are.
When the pressure is ratcheted up in close games Schaub, more often than not either throws it away to live to fight another day or just takes the sack b/c he's not mobile enough to get out of the way.......Texans fans "why didn't he try to make a play!!!"

When the pressure is ratcheted up in close games for Romo...more often than not he can escape, tries to make a play and either throws a pick or is sacked from behind and fumbles.....Cowboys fans "Jesus christ just throw it away!!!!"

Lol at anyone thinking that we'd be getting an upgrade over schaub if we got Romo....both guys are the same person!...I've watched enough of both of these guys to know that when the heat is on, and the game is put in their hands the percentages are high that both these guys are going to make a mistake that'll cost you the game...Doesn't mean that they will...but very likely. Both also play under dumb ass coaches too so it's extremely unlikely that they'll be any different here or there.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote