View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams should be interestd in Romo

Listen. I live in the Dallas area. There are a lot of people up here who wouldn't be too upset if Romo moved on.

While I think he's an athletic upgrade from Schaub and while I think he'd make a lot of plays Schaub can't, he also loses a lot of games for you. He pushes way too hard sometimes and makes stupid mistakes going for the big play instead of just playing it safe.

If we're going to move on from Schaub, I'd like to see us go in some direction other than Romo.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote