View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #10
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams should be interestd in Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I would take Romo over Schaub.
At the money Romo is likely to get, I'd just as soon go in another direction entirely.

While he won't see Flacco money (or what Rodgers is likely to get soon), I believe it will be considerably more than Schaub just got.

I don't mind the thought of moving on from Schaub, I just think there's better ways to do it than bringing in T. Romo.