View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #4
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PFT HOU among teams interestd in Romo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Say what you want about romo but if the money made sense, I would consider him a clear upgrade from Schaub and would like to see him here.

He will be paid top dollar from someone else so it won't matter but thats my two cents.

Romo is a good QB and he is what separates the cowboys from a 3-13 season. He makes that team appear much better than they actually are.
If money was close I would take Romo with his play making ability would be fun to watch here. I am thinking money he would demand would and will take Texans out of even considering Romo here.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote