View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013   #215
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What's the next move for the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
He was slowly progressing last year, but I can't fault anybody for not playing that well while on the catastrophe known as the Raiders.
I'm not sure how many Raider games you've watched over the years, and quite frankly I'm not sure why you'd want to watch any as I've been a Raider fan since the early 80s and its hard for me to watch them now, but if DHB has shown any improvement it's from complete bust to meh. He just doesn't catch the ball well, he has a serious case of stone hands
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote