View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #6
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Making another trip to H Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I will be coming down there for about 3 weeks or so for work in the beginning of April sometime. I would love to get some dinner or something with some of you. (looking at you blue crew and ANY one else). Will be doing work at Mannheim near Hobby so hopefully something good to eat is down that way.
BRING IT!!!! We'll get some "Blue Crew" folks to go to dinner somewhere or something, errrrr maybe a backyard BBQ albeit Off-season quality.... Which doesn't suck!

I'm looking at you:

Tedc and Kathryn and Dave and Katie!!