View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #591
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54460 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I thought Davis was their best corner ; and then they let Allen walk in favor of Smith. Now all three are gone. Dolphins fans must be frustrated, you think?

Or were they fine with the Davis' trade? He was traded, wasn't he?

I've seen some wanting Rhodes in the first, then a DE in the second; but I think I agree with you if Slay works out about the same as Sean Smith (but they are quite different players, aren't they?)
Yea, they (Slay and Smith) are quite different. I obviously like Rhodes alot, but at #12 I am just not willing to take him. There will be a guy I have more highly rated there to take at a need position at #12 in almost every draft scenario.

It comes down to the Dolphins need a vet corner or two to compete desperately. If they trot out what they have now, even if they were able to get Milliner, they are going to get torched.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote