View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #590
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
They are limited at the position as far as talent, they have next to nobody at CB. Davis was not getting alot better and had quite a few bonehead plays in Miami. Sean Smith is a good player, but he was surely not worth the contract he got in FA. Still, it left Miami depleted.

I'm not sure exactly what they prefer in their corners, as far as scheme, to be honest with you. I know that Slay is the type of prospect that can be molded though. All that athletic and natural coverage ability combined with his relative lack of experience leaves him as somewhat of a blank canvas.
I thought Davis was their best corner ; and then they let Allen walk in favor of Smith. Now all three are gone. Dolphins fans must be frustrated, you think?

Or were they fine with the Davis' trade? He was traded, wasn't he?

I've seen some wanting Rhodes in the first, then a DE in the second; but I think I agree with you if Slay works out about the same as Sean Smith (but they are quite different players, aren't they?)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote