View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #145
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 81312 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FB Jones wants title shot.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/footb...#ixzz2OqJ6wot2

Quote:
For Greg Jones, things were equal in the contract proposals made by the Jaguars and Houston Texans since the start of free agency two weeks ago, but with one big difference.

The Jaguars are building to win. The Texans are built to win.

A chance to compete for a Super Bowl title this year was the main reason Jones, a Jaguars fullback for nine seasons, signed a one-year contract with Houston on Wednesday.

“Just the direction that Houston is going in right now and where I’m at in my career because I’ve only got so much time left,” Jones said in a phone interview. “The money was pretty much the same.”
Pretty good read. Glad Free agents see they have a shot if they come here, and who said houston wasnt attractive to Free Agents