View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #9
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: INFO for Diehards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm sure that's what the FO is looking at too, but I just don't see them getting rid of AJ. I know a lot depends on his health and how he's playing, but I really think McNair will give him every opportunity to retire a Texan. It would suck for the fans and the Texans if they cut him and he goes somewhere else and wins a SB. We need him to win it here! Then enter the HoF as a Texan!

As for replacing those 5 over the next 3 drafts, I'm sure that's what they're looking at also. Myers replacement may already be on the team (B. Jones), and you can bet they'll draft a WR and a Safety. The WR may not be AJ's replacement, but it will be Walter's for sure.
For some reason, I tend to believe that A J will take a pay cut if his health diminishes by a good percentage.

There could be a business opportunity for a company (with AJ as one of the principals) that somehow relates to Bob's circle, know what I mean.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote