View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: INFO for Diehards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Graham Tate Sharpton Braman Jean.

Most likely only Graham needs attention, unless Braman or Jean play light out.
Graham should be re-signed reasonably, Tate will be gone in FA, Sharpton should be gone as well, I'd like to see Braman kept and given a real chance at OLB, he should be cheap, and Jean should be fighting for a roster spot in this years training camp. If Jean doesn't play lights out then he can leave as well.

Where does Owen Daniels stand as a FA?

Corrosion, I don't think BB was suggesting cutting anyone on that list. He was simply giving their salary cap figures if they were to be cut. Depending on Ben Jones development I can see Myers possibly getting the axe. Watt is going to be real expensive and that money has to come from somewhere.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote