View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: INFO for Diehards

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

If following are cut 2014 off season or traded.
AJ DOB (2015) 34 salary $10.5m prorated bonus owed: $6.2 m saving:$4.3
JJ DOB (2015) 31 salary $ 8.5 m prorated bonus owed: $3.75 saving: $4.75
MS DOB(2015) 34 salary $12.5m prorated bonus owed: $9.0 saving: $3.5
CM DOB (2015) 34 salary $6.0 m prorated bonus owed: $2.0 saving: $4. 0
Reed DOB (2015)37 salary $5.0 m prorated bonus owed $1.34 saving:$3.7

Total savings for 2015 season= $20.25 million.
They aint cutting #80. He'll retire before they put him thru the indignation of a cut. The man has been the epitome of professionalism and the face of the franchise for a decade.

J.J. - they'll extend him or re-work his deal before cutting him. He's a top 5 CB in the league. You dont let those guy's walk for nothing. Just take a look at the Jets.

Schaub - I can see them letting him go under the right circumstances.

Myers .... aint many cnters in the league better. He'll play out his deal I think.

Reed .... yeah , I can see him getting cut after his second year with the team.

FFS , you guy's want to start cutting people just for the sake of cutting them .... with no regard for what it will take to replace them or what it would cost to replace them with an equal or greater player.

Next thing you know you'll be talking about trading #80 & #99 for 7th round picks.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote