View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #5
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Todd McShay Mocks 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
IF the draft fell like this Hopkins and J. Williams would be an excellent start to the draft. Both would fit this teams needs very well.

Corrosion, I thought your choice of Short in the current mock was an outstanding choice as well. Fixing NT has so many positive effects on our defense.
I thnik its a clusterfluck right now .... at both the WR and DT spots. Some of these guys are going to fall , others are going to rise between now and draft day.

Short just fits the profile of a Wade Phillips NT better than the others - he's able to get upfield and hold the point , not one or the other.

As for WR , I think at least two who havent been picked yet will go before I pick again when the bullets are live.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote