View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013   #33
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Draft QB in 1st or 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansCountry View Post
I heard mayock and a few others saying after seeing him throw there's a big chance hell be the first qb off the board. I still like the idea of us taking ej Manuel. If he's willing to put the work in he could be another good one
Same as I've said before; my thinking has been that there's no guarantee Geno Smith will be the first QB off the board.

Regarding Manuel, to me, he has all the tools; whether he can put it together is up to him.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote